Traditional Chakra Dream catcher Personalized with Semi-Precious Stone
Color and Stone to Choice
On request in all colors!
These dream catchers are similar to the traditional Lakotas, woven in a willow tree ring, by hand and with much love and respect. We decorate it with our classic rooster feathers and natural Marabou, imported and dyed in an artisanal way (animals are not harmed). We also put very beautiful, imported and high quality Natural Semi-Precious stones, in tune with the design and that embellish and enhance its healing and harmonizing effect.
The nets are woven with waxed cotton thread of first quality and in the design we also use semiprecious stone beads, seeds, pods, wooden beads, many collected by ourselves, from the forest and the mountain of Córdoba, Argentina, and worked by hand especially for the design.
Length: 50 to 60cm / 19 to 23 inches (counting the pens)
Diameter: 20cm / 7.8 inches (the network)
Colors: choice (we have all!)
- Feathers: Natural and imported from Gallo and Marabú hand-dyed or natural.
- Stone: Natural Semi-Precious Imported selected according to the design in terms of colors and shapes. For example: Blue Onyx, Blue Obsidian, Optical Calcite, Crystal Quartz, Green Quartz, Orange Calcite, Citrine, Agate, Amethyst, White Quartz, Smoke Quartz, Armenian Obsidian, Green Obsidian, Jadeite, Sodalite, Rainbow Fluorite, Pink Quartz, Quartz with Peridot, Quartz with Tourmaline, Tourmaline and more. Or choose your favorite stone.
It is shipped carefully packed in well protected box, it does not break.
It is ideal to make a beautiful and striking gift
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Information about its deep meaning
- Detail of the stones included in the design as well as their specific properties
Free Worldwide and Local Shipping, at home, with tracking and warranty, starting at $ 33 (ARS $ 2400) on all products in the store. From Argentina to the whole world.
5-7 business days by zone
Home delivery 3-7 business days by area