These Dreamcatcher or Dreamcatcher were inspired by the traditional Lakotas, woven inside a wooden willow hoop, by hand and with a lot of Love and respect. We decorate it with natural feathers (animals are not damaged).
We also use natural semi-precious crystals or stones, imported and of high quality, in tune with the design, which embellish and enhance their healing and harmonizing effect.
The nets are woven with premium quality waxed cotton thread and in the design we also use semi-precious stone scales, seeds, pods, wooden beads, many collected by ourselves, from the mountain and mountains of Cordoba, Argentina, and worked by hand especially for the design.
Colors: by choice (we have all !!)
- Feathers: Natural and imported from Gallo and Marabú, hand-dyed or natural.
- Stone: Imported Semi-Precious Natural selected according to the design in terms of colors and shapes. For example: Blue Onyx, Blue Obsidian, Optical Calcite, Crystal Quartz, Green Quartz, Orange Calcite, Citrine, Agate, Amethyst, White Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Armenian Obsidian, Green Obsidian, Jadeite, Sodalite, Rainbow Fluorite, Rose Quartz, Quartz with Peridot, Quartz with Tourmaline, Tourmaline and more. Or choose your favorite stone.
It is shipped carefully packed in a well protected box, it does not break.
It is ideal to make a beautiful and striking gift
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Information about its deep meaning
- Detail of the stones included in the design as well as their specific properties
Free Worldwide and Local Shipping, at home, with tracking and warranty, starting at $ 33 (ARS $ 2400) on all products in the store. From Argentina to the whole world.
5-7 business days by zone
Home delivery 3-7 business days by area